Like most DHS & HPHS students,
You Got This
You value your health.
- You choose foods and drinks that fuel your body and mind through the day.
- You get sleep to improve health, brain function and athletic performance.
- You avoid alcohol to keep your immune system strong and reduce your chances of addiction.
- You avoid marijuana and vapes which have short & long-term health effects – and increase the likelihood of getting COVID-19.
- You are drug-free. You got this.
You find balance.
- You deal with stress in healthy ways and ask for help when you need it.
- You try to have a positive mindset when things get challenging.
- You avoid alcohol and marijuana because it messes with your stress hormones and makes it harder to cope with stress.
- You are drug-free to decrease your chances of mental illness like depression, anxiety and schizophrenia.
- You got this.
Join Delta and make a positive difference!
Delta DHS and Delta HP are students who work to inspire their peers to lead healthy, drug-free lifestyles through awareness and prevention activities. It’s great for students considering a helping career, such as politics, healthcare, counseling, teaching or community organizing.
Want help for you or a friend?
Use Text a Tip to connect with a trained counselor 24/7. Texts are routed through a cloaking server so you remain anonymous. Download the Lake County Help app or text the “224HELP” to 844-823-LEAD (844-823-5323).
Find fact sheets under More Resources and articles on the latest issues impacting our community under News.
Don’t hesitate to email or call if there is info you can’t find!